Bituminous Products have one of the largest, most sophisticated range of pavement rejuvenators available on the market today.
Our range of rejuvenators has been specifically designed through extensive research and development to bring old, tired and oxidised pavements back to life. From carparks, suburban streets, through to main carriageways and airports, we have the ability to maximise your asset life by protecting against unnecessary repairs and capital works programs.
Bituminous Products rejuvenators will:
- Restore the surface characteristics of the pavement to effectively increase asset life and optimise costs
- Sealing the pavement against the intrusion of air and water, therefore slowing the oxidisation process; preventing stripping and aggregate loss
- Increase asphalt and pavement durability by restoring the bitumen chemical balance
- Provide aesthetically pleasing results – resulting in a new appearance
- Provide low cost, effective maintenance option deferring pavement replacement
Emoseal (for oxidised and boney pavements) is a water borne polymer modified bitumen emulsion rejuvenator formulated to fill and seal weathered pavements. Emoseal emits zero odours, is suitable for use in suburban streets and utilises micro grit technology for enhanced skid resistance.
Acroseal (for fuel, oil and moisture resistance) is a premium water borne, polymer based fuel resistant coating for airport runways, taxiways, refuelling areas, carparks, service stations and busways. Acroseal is designed to seal the pavement surface to prevent moisture, fuel and oil ingress. Acroseal is easily applied by brush, roller, squeegee and spray application.
Bitubind (for rectification of fatty wheel tracks and bleeding) is a solvent based solution of hard pitch specifically designed for the repair and rejuvenation of bleeding and fatty pavements. Due to bitubind’s hard asphaltine base, a revitalised pavement with enhanced stability and increased softening point will result. Bitubind is a highly versatile product and performs exceptionally well on airports, state and rural roads.
For more information and advice